Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Time Flies By!!!

Well, I said I would write more, and I haven't really gotten there.  You know what it's like when you have good intentions, but you just can't follow through on everything?  I would like to say that I follow through with everything, but that would be a lie.  I have the desire to do many things, but haven't gotten to all of them.  So, here are some things that I have actually done instead of continuing to dwell on how I haven't written in my blog....

Last school year was wonderful!  I feel like I have really come into my own in the classroom, and am debating on whether or not to take the leap out of music and onto something a little different.  Time will tell, and God will lead me in that direction.

The kids are great.  I now have two high school graduates, a freshman and a second grader.  Time is going by so fast.  Just like summer.  I have really enjoyed this summer break.  I haven't done too much in the work area, just been having fun with my kiddos.

I GOT MARRIED!!!!!  The annulment letter came in December and we got married on March 9th!  We had the party we dreamed of having, thanks to our family and friends!

I hope you all are doing well, and aren't being too hard on yourself about not finishing everything you set your mind to doing.  Remember God gave you today as a fresh start on your journey, you choose what to do with your day.
Talk to you soon, hopefully sooner than later!

<3,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment