Friday, July 26, 2013

Currently...

As the summer days pass by, I find myself having time to play on my favorite website, Pinterest!  As I am sure most of you have discovered this website by now and love it as much as I do, but if you haven't... GO!  You will love it!

I found a link to a blog today!  She likes to do something called Currently.
This was really need and I thought it would be great for a writing stem, so I wanted to give it a whirl. 
I didn't want to take her idea completely, but she is getting credit, but I am typing mine over here.

CURRENTLY

LISTENING: to the silence of my home.  The children are away and the house is peaceful and "Silence is golden!"  As the movie theatres tell us.

LOVING: summer break!  It was what I needed.  My blood pressure is down, and I am thinking clearly about life and priorities.  The Lord is good!


THINKING:  There has been too much month and not enough paycheck!  lol  Summer fun is a great way to spend those pennies and we are just having so much fun.

WANTING:  To decide on my next craft project.  My office is back in working order and I am getting the itch to craft!  I will post pics for sure, don't you worry!

NEEDING: My tooth pain to go away.  I have had some extensive dental work done this summer and the pain has become crippling at times.  I also need to go for a run, but today is a day of rest, so tomorrow I'll be posting my update on my workout on facebook!  I recommend C25K, it's a great way to get moving!

TIPS, TRICKS OR HINTS:  Did you know running your ceiling fan is cheaper than running your air conditioner?  Our fans are on and they are helping that air conditioner take a break during this brutal Texas Summer Heat!

------------
I am liking the Currently idea!  It is nice and sweet... maybe an addition to the fourth grade PLC coverage plans as a writing stem practice... Should I add it anywhere else?

<3,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment