Sunday, July 29, 2012

One year later...

Ok, so maybe I didn't keep up with this like I had hoped!  It has only been a year since I posted anything and I want to get back into it.
So, here is what is going on since I ast posted...  My oldest stepson has graduated from high school, my oldest step daughter is going to be a senior this year, and my youngest step son will be in eighth grade this year.  My daughter had a great time in Kindergarten, and is looking forward to first grade.  Tom and I are doing great, we are still engaged, and are hoping that the official date for the wedding will be October 20, 2012.  We know it is soon, but we aren't sweating it!  I graduated with my master's in education and administration, and passed my principal's exam! So, now I am on the job hunt, but in the mean time, I am looking forward to a school year focused on my kiddos, and the fun this year will bring!

I have started working on things for this school year, and need to purchase a few things, and then I'll be ready to go!  Ready to go, as in set up, and start planning, lol!  I am hoping to be better about posting, so that I can keep everyone in the loop on what is going on at the little house in Richmond!

Take care!

<3,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment