Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer in full force

Summer school has started up again, and it is going well. I can't believe that summer is 2/3 done already.  I guess time is flying because I'm having fun, or something like that.  lol
Parker lost her first tooth last week, and is happy that the tooth fairy came to visit.
Michaela is going to flag camp this week, and is having a lot of fun becoming apart of the group.  She started driver's ed last night too... so watch out on the roads, because she gets her permit on Friday! 
She's sweet, and very excited, so this will be a fun new adventure for all of us.
Tom is working hard, and we are having a great time taking care of the girls. 
I'll write more soon.

-Julie

2 comments:

  1. does it bring back memories to have her start flag camp?

    sounds like you are busy, and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the memories. I loved flag camp, I just can't believe that I am in the mom roll now for camp, and not in the middle of the camp spinning along with her.

    Thank you dear... life it pretty good!

    ReplyDelete