Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back to school 2012-2013

Well summer will be officially over in just a few hours.  My room is ready and I am in lesson planning mode.  This is my fourth year at my school and this year my fourth and fifth graders will be completing a classroom dictionary sheet on their first day of music.  I want to create a chance to better connect with them as I only see them every six days.  After they fill out the dictionary sheet each child will get a scavenger hunt sheet.  There questions about our rules, tempo markings (posted on the wall), who the composer of the month is (Saint-Saens) etc.  If it is posted, I want them to find it and know where it is, so that they are ready to go when the time comes for them to need to use the information.  I will post pictures of the room soon!  I hope you all have a great start to the school year!  Good luck, and don't forget to pack your patience! 
<3,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment